Thank you for all your #business questions during the past week about our gym’s second re-opening at X Fitness, following 2 prolonged government shutdowns. Here is part 1 of the answer:
- We have built a new fitness business model. We scrapped our pre-pandemic model completely. The new model operates on the 10-90 Rule – less than 10% of our business is the same as before. Over 90% is new.
- Our Gym Economics has dramatically changed. Every element of the X Fitness economy is new.
- Our customer-relationship strategy has changed. Our customer relations is governed by the 10-90 Rule – less than 10% is the same as before the pandemic. Over 90% is different. Ironically, the Over 90% difference in new ideology is the same ideology that I have lived by for my entire life including in all the professions I have worked in. Two shutdowns opened my eyes.
- Our staff has zero in-person contact with anyone – current members, new members, potential members.
- We have invested zero money in marketing, sales, promotion, and all the conventional business strategies.
- All our customer communication is conducted by one ancient #hotmail email address.
- We have experienced a successful comeback with our new business model.
- We have created Culture Shock in our business.
- The 10-90 Rule has applied – over 90% of customers love it. Less than 10% don’t.
- There is no point-of-reference that guides re-opening after 2 govt shutdown. No past evidence. No advice from self-professed business geniuses that is relevant to our second re-opening.
- To answer your questions about our social media strategy, please read the following and visit the following links:
X Fitness has been committed to giving free coaching for athletes & coaches for 45 years. This #podcast is episode #1,130 compliments of X Fitness at: https://blunttalk.libsyn.com/1130-reallifedeath-coach-scary-hunger-gino-arcaro
Here is a Motivational Video at: https://www.facebook.com/435597646542270/videos/3195584347210239
More motivational videos are at our Instagram acct: https://www.instagram.com/xfitnesswelland/?hl=en &. https://www.instagram.com/p/CMI6Sz3DH9n/
And on our Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/xfitness.welland
Blessings and all good things