Remember when you had to use a pay phone?
Taught teams for 45 years: run to your phone, your phone runs you. You might as well be tied to a pay phone.
I’ve taught over 25,000 students-athletes who have asked how to get to the next level in sports and professions, the following Real Life&Death Lessons’ answers:
- The toughest part of changing self-sabotage is admitting it.
- Lose your phone, lose less games.
- If you can’t finish a workout without checking your phone, you have a problem that needs immediate solution.
- If you cannot go through practice without checking your phone, you have a problem.
- If you cannot finish a class without checking your phone, you have a problem.
- The problem is the inability to give undivided attention to a job or #Gameday.
- If you can’t give undivided attention to your job without running to your phone, your phone is running your life.
- Get rid of your phone before your workout tonight.
- Every workout you finish without sticking a phone in your face is another rep in solving your problems.
- You will never give your full mind-body-soul & heart to your job or #Gameday if your phone runs your life.
- You will never, ever build your Infinite Workout Potential by playing with your phone between sets. Guaranteed.
- Every phone is a Pay Phone. You pay for your phone – dual meaning. You pay a fortune to play on your phone in mind-body-soul, in your bank account and on #Gameday.
Thank you for all your questions about working out, football, law enforcement jobs, hiring, business and writing. Find out how to cut the “phone cord,” along with all the answers to the questions you’ve asked about how to get #BigMuscles and #BigMoney, at our rebuilt website by purchasing a monthly membership subscription. You’ll receive audio, video and ebo0ks every month.
My podcast is Blunt Talk Podcast
Blessings and all good things