Passion is not found
Just because you’re starting at ground level in any job doesn’t mean you can’t have passion for your work. Find your passion and you will never work another day in your life – another one of the top 51 internet bullshit lessons you believe. Passion is not found. I’ve taught: be passionate about everything you do and you won’t have to find your passion. Here’s what I’ve taught over 25,000 students & athletes who have asked about how to get to the next-level:
- Spending all your time finding “passion” prevents you from ever learning how to build passion.
- If you never learn to be passionate about your work, you will never find your passion in anything. Guaranteed.
- PMS (Post-Modern Society) brainwashes you to believe that your passion is somewhere off in the distance, in some fictitious perfect job, when in fact, passion is right in front of you. Then you spend your life chasing something instead of building it.
- You build passion by committing your heart and soul to what you’re being paid to do, no matter where that job is in the hierarchy of your wild ambitions.
- The reason you are miserable in your entry-level job is not because it’s not your “passion,” it’s the delusion of believing you should start at the top or be fast-tracked to the top.
- There is no such thing as never working another day in your life when you allegedly find your passion. Instead, you will have to work your ass off even more. You can try to call “gruelling hard work” something else but you’re only bullshitting yourself and contributing to your daily misery about your work.
- If you’re blessed to have someone pay you to do a job and you can’t find the passion to do it, you have a serious attitude problem; find another job and stop wasting your employers’ money.
- Go workout. Workout harder every single day. If you’re healthy and pissing away working out, you’re burning the blessing of health. You’re robbing yourself of the joy of mind-body-soul growth and transformation. I’ve taught my teams that we will not make it easy for the opponent by committing gross self-sabotage, then whining about it, and bullshitting ourselves and the world with “wait until season” romance stories.
- Don’t settle for being a bungling amateur your entire life. Be professional in every job you’re hired to do.
Thank you for all your questions about working out, football, law enforcement jobs, hiring, business and writing. Learn how to be passionate, along with all the answers to the questions you’ve asked, about how to make #BigMuscles and #BigMoney, at our rebuilt website by purchasing a monthly membership subscription. You’ll receive audio, video and ebo0ks every month.
My podcast is Blunt Talk Podcast
Blessings and all good things