The NFL has zero credibility in my view. The NFL is a sideshow, a daily soap opera with absurd story lines. Here are some examples:
1. Who is actually running the New Orleans Saints? Since when does a head coach decide on his successor? Is Sean Payton really authorized to offer the job to Bill Parcells? I donâ€™t get it.
2. I am a Tim Tebow fan. Why? I want to see his haters proven wrong.
3. The Jets signing of Time Tebow is absurd. I understand signing him to compete with Mark Sanchez but I donâ€™t get the â€œheâ€™s a back-up to be used in the Wildcatâ€ nonsense.
4. Rex Ryan was asked if Sanchez was consulted. Wow. What a stupid question. Since when are players general managers?
5. Tebowâ€™s press conference was a circus. Howe does the Jets front office think?
6. Tebow turned around a hopeless team who won a playoff game against the Steelers. Then heâ€™s traded. His haters point to Tebowâ€™s stats. Check John Elwayâ€™s stats in his first full year. Youâ€™ll be shocked.
7. The NFL is a shopping league. Shop around for the best talent. Hand out absurd sums of guaranteed money to unproven rookies and free agents who are damaged goods.
Iâ€™ll stick to coaching football in the amateur ranks. I wonâ€™t spend a dime to buy an NFL ticket. Every minute I watch any NFL news is a complete waste of my time.