Are you really passionate about what you do?
If you can’t be passionate about what you do, they will lose their passion for you. It’s never enough to say, “Never work another day.” I’ve taught teams for 45 years: passion is reciprocal. Here are some of the Real Life&Death Lessons I’ve taught over 25,000 student-athletes who have asked how to get to the next level in sports and professions:
- It’s not all about you and your passion; your passion is not all that matters.
- When someone pays you to do a job, they have expressed their passion for you.
- Passion is a 2-way street.
- If you can’t find the passion when someone is paying you, they will lose their passion for you.
- If you need to find your #why, ask why you are getting paid.
- If you need to to find your why, they will ask why you are being paid.
- If you can’t be passionate about what to do, you’re not giving your Personal Best. They are paying for something less.
- Build a workout career and be passionate about every set and every rep. The passion for physical exertion will translate into passion-building in all other areas of your life where you are dragging your ass.
- Be passionate about what you do today or you will never build passion for anything on #Gameday or #Hiring Day or Any Day. You will go through life in neutral, without any signs of life.
- If you want to never work another day in your life like the Internet Bullshitters tell you every day on social media, start your own business and never work another day in your life. Don’t sink someone else’s business, organization, or team.
Thank you for all your questions about working out, football, law enforcement jobs, hiring, business and writing. Find out how to never work another day, along with all the answers to the questions you’ve asked, about how to get #BigMuscles and #BigMoney, at our rebuilt website by purchasing a monthly membership subscription. You’ll receive audio, video and ebo0ks every month.
My podcast is Blunt Talk Podcast
Blessings and all good things