Fitness Coach – X Fitness Welland Inc.
I have been working in the fitness industry since 2001 as a 24-hour fitness club manager, trainer and Bootcamp creator/instructor. At X Fitness, our family business motto is “Improve your life”. Helping others lead a healthy lifestyle is my passion. I have been very fortunate to have worked with many wonderful people throughout the years, through private training in the home, in the gym and in class settings.
I don’t just teach my workouts, I live them. In July 2010, I was blessed with the birth of my first child. By using the workouts I designed, I was able to reach and surpass my pre-pregnancy fitness level and complete a half marathon just three months after giving birth. With the birth of my second child in August 2013, again I used my own system to get back into shape while expanding my business to provide opportunities for busy moms to get their workouts done, consistently. I’m looking forward to returning to my pre-pregnancy fitness level with the birth of my third child in November 2016.
My qualifications include:
- Manager, X Fitness 2001-2010
- Owner and creator, X Fitness Bootcamp, 2008
- Can Fit Pro, Personal Trainer Specialist 2004
- Can Fit Pro Resist-A-Ball C.O.R.E
- Can Fit Pro Fitness Coach
- CrossFit Endurance Certified Level 1
- Standard First Aid/CPR certified
Personal Fitness Achievements:
- Around the Bay 30k Race 2011 & 2012
- Niagara Falls International Half Marathon 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
- Niagara Ultra Half Marathon 2009
- St. Catharines Grape and Wine Half Marathon 2008
- Burlington Double Crown 5&8k 2009 – 3rd Female Overall
- Niagara Falls International 5k 2009 – 1st in age category
- Crystal Beach 5k 2009 – 2nd in age category
- Various 5k and other road races