Creating and posting high-quality assembly-line online meaningful #content for your business is a matter of business life-and-death. #Content expertise doesnâ€™t just happen. Nothing just happens. If you are having problems creating assembly-line meaningful #content for your business, here are 10 of the top 51 reasons why:
- Lack of 5th Degree Communication experience. The heart & soul of content is 5th Degree Communication, the capacity to express a chord-striking message better than any of your competitors and better than anyone on social media. 5th Degree Communication doesnâ€™t just happen. Nothing just happens. And it wonâ€™t happen by posting juvenile amateurism day after day.
- Lack of life experience. The depth of content is directly connected to the depth of life experience. Statement analysis of any content posted online reveals the extent of life experience.
- Lack of soul-lifting experience. Ordinary content wonâ€™t cut it. Ordinary halfass content makes zero impact and is forgotten. The best content is soul-lifting content. Without significant soul-lifting experience, the effect your content will be have will be severely limited.
- Lack of stamina. Assembly-line content takes 5th Degree Endurance. Writing assembly-line content day after day tires out 98.6%. Without 5th Degree Stamina, you run out of gas and procrastinate while your competition buries you.
- Unwillingness and incapacity to disconnect. Screen addiction is the #1 barrier to 5th Degree Creativity needed to generate assembly-line content. Every moment you login, scroll, and consume mindless posts is another step backward intellectually.
- Lack of coaching/mentoring. Self-directed learning is the most inferior way to learn because the teacher is an amateur.
- Diminished self-confidence. Posting content exposes your IQ to the world. That pressure knocks the hell out of confidence.
- Excessive self-doubt. If you are an approval junkie, you are a potential victim of debilitating self-doubt when you post content on the #BigStage for the whole world to judge.
- Fear of rejection. 98.6% are unwilling and incapable of handling any type of rejection. If rejection causes 5th Degree Pain, you have zero hope of producing assembly-line online content.
- Fear of originality. Unless you fight it like hell, the Power of Conformity will tempt you to sound the same as everyone else. 98.6% have an intense fear of being different, of expressing their originality.
Good news – thereâ€™s a solution to all the problems that block you from producing high-quality assembly-line online content. Content me for the solution.
Blessings + all good things